Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Who cares ... !!!!


This is "again" one of my serious posts. And as my friend " SLY " comments : dude that's some heavy stuff . And seriously i dont know why i am writing this but i guess i feel like..

So here it is. Lately i have been thinking about few things, things that are not my problem but they kind of become mine. I guess this is because i think about them a lot or simply because i care about.
I try to hide them but they some how find their way to the surface. And no matter how glaringly obvious these problems become, nobody seems to care. " Story of my life ". Your problems you deal with them.

People wont budge, no matter how i hard you try to make people understand what you feel and what you want. And in the end you just leave it to fate. And hope time would do its job and make things right.

I have been trying to make people understand but now i know that they just dont care.

Reason?.. i mark it as " UNKNOWN ".

But they all pretend to care and as Shakespeare said " the world is a stage ...... " indeed it is ... and these people they all ACT ... ( and boy they ACT well ).




Quote: " I inhabit a weak, frail, decayed tenement, battered by the winds and broken in by the storms, and all i know is that the landlord does not care " !!!!!






2 comments:

Ronit Bhattacharjee said...

i share similar feelings. Screw everyone.

Ronit Bhattacharjee said...

i share similar feelings. Screw everyone.