Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mind Twister !!!!!!


My brain is screwed !!!!!.... BIG TIME !!!!!!!!!!!
I do silly things and the shity thing is I laugh on my own idiocities ( thats not even a word .. but i like it )

Things I do:

* This has happened twice in one wk. Instead of using a shampoo i ended up using the shower gel on my brainless screwed head.

* I prepared myself 2 slices of bread & jam took the ice cubes out for juice and guess what ..... i kept the bread / jam in the freezer and was walking away with the ice tray to my room.

* ( this happened a few day ago ) .. i was supposed to put some sugar in something instead i made it salty ( the usual F****up we all do .. sometimes )

* I keep things someplace and after a while i forget about their whereabouts. ( this happens mostly with my pens )



And as i say " of all the things i have lost i miss my mind the most " !!!!!


" where is my mind " ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPE2zKbORF0









No comments: