Tuesday, July 01, 2008

A strange feeling, A weird Desire, Another Dream. !!!!!






" Tricolor": that's the flag ...

This is me Ashish Agrawal ( i see a spell check under my name ), and i guess this what i am "natures another mistake". Recently i saw a movie " wanted ", the actor Googled his name everyday just to know whether he exists in the dictionary of the world. Like me he got a prompt " no search results found ". This is not about " i want to be famous , popular or a rockstar", this is about one of dreams. Which ironically demands me to be a known figure, for it to become a real thing.
So here it is ...

I have India's national flag in my room, which happens to be right above my bed. Its the only things thats prominent and the only things that stands out in my room.

It feels great to lie down and stare it for a while. " IT SIMPLY FEELS GREAT " !!!
Its a feeling that only the most honoured men/women get to feel ( this doest not imply that i among those few ).

I sometimes wonder how would it feel to have a the " Tricolor " around your body and and the whole nation/world is watching you. One would understand it only if he/she sacrifises his/her life which is worthy of such an honour.

I know i'll never see such an event where i am the eyecatcher, but this is my dream. I "so" want to have that FLAG on and around me when i die.



4 comments:

Ronit Bhattacharjee said...

Hmm.. That can easily be arranged.. You can write a signed letter that you're committing suicide because your name is not in the dictionary and then we can riddle you with bullet holes.. Rest assured, we will wrap your nubile body in the national flag and lay you to rest..

CRYPT MASTER said...

sly .. hmmm
well thanks .. but am serious ...
:P

Ronit Bhattacharjee said...

So am I..

Ronit Bhattacharjee said...

Bad news.. I checked around and it turns out however serious you are, you can't be cremated/buried with the national flag on your body.. Only people who have died in the nation's service or have done some great deeds for the country are allowed to do so. And abstaining from sex is not one of those things... Sorry matey..