Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Get me something mouth watering, finger licking and slurpy to eat !!!!


Its been almost an year now and " and " i have never, not even once gorged in tasty meal.
I miss all the chicken tikkas, tanrdooris, paneer tikkas, halwa, gujiyas.
Everyday i eat my hand made disgusting food. Everyday i go in the kitchen hoping that i'll come out saying " ohhh my God .. this food, this .. my hand made food is so awesome" !!!!. Well you know its a hope.... just a hope.
And as my culinary skills are way beyond "worst" i can hope only for some miracle to get some "ohh M G " kind food off my hand.



2 comments:

Ronit Bhattacharjee said...

Get a recipe book boy.. Or better still, a charcoal tandoor.. Tandoor is nice.. Everything u burn inside is tastes good..

CRYPT MASTER said...

hmm we dont get Tandoor here...
some fuking... envirmntal law. bans its use.. i guess