Friday, July 18, 2008

Weird Things happening !!!!!

I guess the title says it all, so i'll just list a few of them:


* I have been sleeping a lot less than i normally do. Some how my sleeping hrs have drastically reduced to 4-5 hrs and i cant sleep after that. How badly I need a a good nap only my eyes can tell. ( My eyes are so red in the morning even the mirror gets scared).

* I dream of me getting stuck in a cross fire and eventually getting shot. ( i guess these are the after effects of Counter Strike )

* I take out all my frustration on the Pool balls.

* Strange things are happening and i have no clue how to interpret them.

* I have a hunch that people have started hating me and in some or the other way they mock me because of my bluntness. ( and / or may be for some other reasons )













1 comment:

Ronit Bhattacharjee said...

immediately download the song strange things from the movie toy story.. You'll relate to it completely. Do it now.