Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Terrace Walk !!!!!


As usual i had nothing to do this evening ( rather i didnt want to do anything ). I was bored of watching movies/tv shows on my laptop , or lets say i was bored of my laptop. And only source of entertainment in and near univ is few hrs of quality Pool time. Bust since I dont have a Pool table here and the student center closes at 5, above all that I could hardly think of anything worth calling a time pass .... so i took a terrace walk.

In-fact !!! : I wrote this blog post just to kill time ...

I walked rather hopped out of the window on to the terrace with my best friend " My cam ".
Did some random shooting which included a shot of my camera itself. And believe me it wasnt me that took it, .. it was the cam itself . Sadly the only visilble body part was the strap and the lid.

Ohh ya there was one moment when i almost slipped of the edge. At least some excitement was there even though i lasted for few seconds.

This wasnt that much fun but .... was better than banging my head on the laptop.















" The Chimney "

Some Church


Comstock Place




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you shoot those pics in your neighborhood? Believe me I never thought to record my neighborhood in this way before. lovely...