Sunday, June 08, 2008

Classic Rock part 3 :P ......


*) my super fav .... :P

Oh where! oh where! can my baby be
The lord took her away from me..
She's gone to heaven so I've got to be good
So I can see my baby when I leave this world..


'Last Kiss' : Pearl Jam

*) leap of faith (the Boss)

It takes a leap of faith to get things going
It takes a leap of faith you gotta show some guts
It takes a leap of faith to get things going
In your heart you must trust
*) I know its everybody’s sin
You got to lose to know how to win

Half my life is in books written pages
Live and learn from fools and from sages
You know its true
All the things you do
Come back to you

Dream On - Aerosmith

*) "It's always been about melody. But melody and I met in many depraved situations"
- Pete Doherty

*)"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." ~ KURT COBAIN

*) People are strange when you're a stranger
Faces look ugly when you're alone
Women seem wicked when you're unwanted
Streets are uneven when you're down
When you're strange
Faces come out of the rain
When you're strange
No one remembers your name
When you're strange

JIM MORRISON _ THE DOORS

*)

elvis

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I cant help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I cant help falling in love with you

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I cant help falling in love with you

*) my fav...

Take me disappearin' through the smoke rings of my mind,
Down the foggy ruins of time,
Far past the frozen leaves,
The haunted, frightened trees,
Out to the windy beach,
Far from the twisted reach of crazy sorrow.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free,
Silhouetted by the sea,
Circled by the circus sands,
With all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves,
Let me forget about today until tomorrow.

- Tamborine Man - Bob Dylan

*) 'I know my problems are meaningless but that don't make them go away' - On the Beach, N

*) 'My biggest fear is if I let you go
You'll come and get me in my sleep' - the saddest song, morphine

*) Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes our way
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space


Born to be wild-Steppenwolf

*) Im the half-truth in the lie
Im the why not in the why
Im the last roll of the die
Im the old school in the tie
Im the spirit in the sky
Im the catcher in the rye
Im the twinkle in her eye
Im the jeff goldblum in the fly

Who am i?

Gin Soaked Boy - Divine Comedy.

*)I was looking for a job, now i found a job
and Heaven Knows Im Miserable Now
- The Smitholas

*) All alone, or in two's,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.

Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad bugger's wall.

Outside the wall : Pink Floyd

*) my fav..

life sucks....in a beautiful sort of way
wat i thought as beautiful was only memories
vicarious existence is a fucking waste of time
i know its hard to imagine that the one u love can hurt u now,
but hey everyone darlin everyone sometimes bite the hand that feeds

:axl rose

*) Looking through this point of view
There's no way I'm gonna fit in
Don't ya tell me what my eyes see
Don't ya tell me who to believe in
I ain't superstitious
But I know when somethin's wrong
I've been draggin' my heels
With a bitch called hope
Let the undercurrent drag me along .. : by " dont rem"

*) Realms of bliss, realms of light
Some are born to sweet delight
Some are born to sweet delight
Some are born to the endless night

end of the night - the doors

*) epitaph...king crimson

Between the iron gates of fate,
The seeds of time were sown,
And watered by the deeds of those
Who know and who are known




motigo_webstats("AESE3wtf4fXM7ZSeBwBJ0zBZQjKw", 0);

No comments: