Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Am I a Cold Person .......


I wonder whether its a Q or a fact that i keep denying. I still dont know.
I hope its not true or it remains a Q. The fact is really dont want to know.

I have seen people die ( v. close ones).
Many of them died in front of me and as far as i remember i got emotional ( if that's what crying means) in not more than 2-3 of them.

Most of the people WILL address me as STONE COLD after reading this ( some might say hey " you are strong" ... and again .. " i dont know "!!! what i am ).
But the fact is i do feel the greif/pain deep inside now matter how emotionally aloof i was from that person.

I remember, one of my very close friends died 3 years back. And i know what it felt like, and believe me i cried even more that a newly born baby would. The pain of his loss was more than a stab in heart.

Recently two of my very close relatives died, and their deaths only came to me as a shock. ( keeping aside the sorrow/grief part).

So .. " Stone Hearted " i am .... right.

I dont know what i am. And as i say " i am not the best judge".
People who know me they say and they feel i am not " COLD" ... but sometimes do feel that i belong to that category of people who are indifferent and unsesetive.

I guess .... it is a Q.

"Am I a Cold Person ??".

No comments: