Friday, August 22, 2008

GOD !!!!!! ......... I Hate Myself !!!!!

yaahh you read that right .... I " HATE " myself to an extent that i detest my very existence.

Why ..

*) I am an incompetent asshole
*) Procrastination is in my blood .. ( but i do eventually complete things )
*) I am a ( in Steve Waugh's words ) " Choker " . I do everything right but when it really matters, I put myself down and end up doing things horribly wrong.

*) People hate me even more for what I am.
*) I am like jack of all trades but master of none. ( ask me one thing that i am really good @ : as in expert .... i'll probably give you a blank face )
*) I hate my life .... my luck tries to make up for it, but even that has turned shity recently.
*) I am in a wrong place, doing some thing i shouldn't be !!


I can go on ..... in short i hate everything about myself !!!!!!

3 comments:

Adrenaline Junkie...Pranav said...

take my word doode...u'r in the right place at the right time...cant u see the hapless people around u (me being one of them) who work???

Ronit Bhattacharjee said...

Why don't you jump in front of a truck and end your existence?

CRYPT MASTER said...

dufeee !!!
if had the gutffff
to do that ... i would have done that ... long back !!!

tell me go in front of a lion ..i will... jump off the plane with damaged parashut. .. i will
but commit. suicide naahh... i dont have balls for that...