Monday, September 08, 2008

The day I Entered My House ............................. ( wait for it )









as a thief !!!!!!!!!!


The is how the story started. One of my room-ates decided to have a leak, he twisted the bathrooms knob but he realized that it was locked. So he did the obvious .... he knocked and asked the bathroom occupant to hurry up. But surprisingly no body replied and then he noticed that the bathroom light was also off.
So he checked our rooms and noticed that ... none of us was actually in the bathroom. We all talked and after a while we concluded the some how the door got locked from the inside.

And there was only one way to get into the bathroom .... a slit ( 1 ft by 1.5 ft ) which we call " Window ".

The photographs show the " break in " point. ( the window on the extreme right in the first photograph ).

Me being the skinner had to go in and open the door.

It was fun !!!!! :)








3 comments:

Ronit Bhattacharjee said...

I have myself done this once when I lost the keys to my house and remembered that I have the balcony door open.. I crawled up in mud towards the balcony and got in.. Yes, it's fun indeed!

Adrenaline Junkie...Pranav said...

hmmmm..my home's on the 5th floor...god forbid if something like this happens to me i'll have to become jackie chan to get in...

CRYPT MASTER said...

ohhh .. imagine junkie !!!!
hopping windows and balconies ...
and what if ... i accidently entered some chicks house ... i would love to see junkie ... ambarsd and bashed up face !!!1

( sorry junkie .... that was with respect ).


and ya .... a student died here he fell off his balcony !!!
sad !!