Monday, September 08, 2008

Blood Suckers !!!!


I have had blood tests like a zillion times and normally the docs take only few milliliters of my blood. ( when i say few i mean single digit measure and that to less that 5 ).

But this was the second time when these innocent blood suckers took more that that was required.
I was ill for like a week. I went to the university health services for my blood test. The nurse there took 2 full big test tubes of my blood for just one test.

By 2 full big test tube i mean .. around 25 ml of blood. Dammmm

I know its for free but that doesnt give these white coat creatures to suck it like leeches and mosquitoes.



4 comments:

Ronit Bhattacharjee said...

Hmm.. Maybe they have identified that you are a genius and they want your DNA to clone hundreds of you whom they'll use to crack the secrets of the universe and plot war strategies against the Russians...

Adrenaline Junkie...Pranav said...

vampires maybe....psycho try staying indoors after sunset...

CRYPT MASTER said...

hmmm after sunset !!!!
this place is a zombie land after sunset !!!!
for nite life u have .... are muggers strolling around with ipods !!!

CRYPT MASTER said...

fuck ... i just noticed !!!
what i wrote !!!
wrote sunset twice !!!

the the master pc ... "u have .... are muggers" ...
haha what was i thinking !!!!
i guess i was high !!!
hahaha !!! ....