Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Winter is Weird !!!

I used to hear that in winters your brain doesnt work. When i say work it means "mental exercise" (@least that is what i thought). But !! But !! i never thought this included " clumsiness ".
And if i were to write a book on "winter acts" which i have seen and njoy people do ( this also includes cryptmaster )i could easily win booker's prize for a comic book ( if such an award exists).

Here is the list:
*) I was about to put washing power in my food insted of salt.
*) ( my usual act ) put my cold coffee in microwave
*) I am always in dilema .. ( for the whole winter season )
*) I also suffer from amneisa ... in winters ofcourse, just in case u guys doubt the length of it duration.
*) I do and re-do things ... ( even if they are "perfecto" ).
*) I eat alot .. u can call me a Pig ( in winters Only !!! ).
*) December is a month of pranks ... ( last december i mailed my US frds that i am going to india. They all called their parents and told them to get some stuff ready for me to bring them. I later .. after a 15 odd days told them ... i was kidding :P... and back home all their stuff was ready for a trip to US of A ..... This year some chick called my lab , mistaking it to be some other office of my university ... i kept her on hold for say about 15 min, before hanging up :P )
*) I laugh alot.. even on serious situations.
*) My obsession with knives reaches another level. ( i am not a serial killer )
*) The 3-4 fts of snow outside hipnotises me sometimes .. and i wanna go out and roll in the snow " NAKED". ( i once did such a thing ... but i had a t-shirt and shorts on... only @ -28*C )


I am tierd now .... enough of self-humiliation.

2 comments:

Ronit Bhattacharjee said...

No No! Don't stop! We want to hear more.. It's not self humiliation, it's self realization. And we would all appreciate a video of you rolling around in the snow naked.. And then dying of hypothermia. I like winter.. I like christmas. I like milo bobbins

Adrenaline Junkie...Pranav said...

u keep doing one of these "self-humiliating" posts once in a while...just let go mannn...
as sly says-get naked, roll in the snow, get someone to make a vdo of this act and post it on youtube and shanky...u'll definitely feel better...