Friday, May 30, 2008

Has anything changed ????

This is going to be short one.
Has anything changed for me after coming to US? I answer would be " NO " !!!.
Nothing has changed. It's the same old story going in recursion.

I guess i like making my life difficult. The funny thing is i do it unintentionally. I know that ..
" this would do wrong to me... this wont help me.. this would just mess things up". But "old habits die hard" !!!. I just do things i shouldn't do.

I keep making mistakes till i reach a point of no return. It becomes a do or die situation for me.
And i have been in this situation many times.
But in the end i somehow manage to come out or rather push myself out.


I would certainly want this trend to end. I know would have been in a lot better place and situation I am in had i done things the right way.

OR "if i could just turn back time ..... "


No comments: