Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Eating out my days ...... ( Gulp Gulp Gulp ..!!!!!!)


well the title translates like ... am wasting my time these days..nahhh trust me have that my whole life !!! .
so try to read between the lines..... u'll c " i eat all day long" !!!!!!

seriously i eat eat and only eat .....

ppl want me 2 take cooking classes.. .. i say ok... i'll "y" dish 2day u make it .. i'll learn it....
plain and simple. All i do is day dream then and pretend that the dish is in my head on in my stomach aka "paapi peth" . the dish gets it last rites in my stomach. ... and walllllaaaaahhhhhh, the cookery class is done.
i kinda bunk the class and slip in a proxy .


things i get 2 eat these days:

*) Aam papad ( amaawat/ sun dried mango) --- made in thailand ... imagine !!!!
*) lindt and heyshey's chocolates
*) baby corn dishes
*) usual daal chawal.
*) chat ..
etc etc....

SLURPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


NOTE: dont stay on this page ...2 long ... i dont want c patches of saliva ( slimy ones ) here !!!!!!
( filthy na i know.... cant help it )

No comments: